Intact AGM-Power AGM130 Battery
The Intact AGM-Power AGM130 battery convinces with a perfect price-performance ratio and a complete product line IntAct AGM-Power.
|Description:||Lead-fleece-battery (AGM) 12V 130Ah (C20), filled and charged, sealed, absolutely maintenance-free, poles on front side, dimensions approx. 513x189x223mm, weight approx. 42,0kg|
|Model name:||Intact AGM Power AGM130|
|Width / diameter (mm):||189|
|Gross weight (kg):||42|
- Caravan Mover
- Agricultural machinery
- Construction machinery
- Car Audio
- Recreation & Sports Vehicles
- Motor yachts
- Electric boats
- Electric wheelchairs
- Electric vehicles
- Golf Caddies
- Recreation and sports vehicles
- smaller solar and utility applications
- 300 charge cycles according to IEC 254-1
- Longer life than wet lead acid battery
- Low self discharge
- Absolutely maintenance-free VRLA battery with gas recombination and safety valves, where refilling is not possible and not necessary.
- Sealed AGM battery with grid plates
- Filled and loaded. Ready for use immediately
AGM-130: Technical data sheet
INTACT MSDS-VRLA AGM battery
The abbreviation AGM stands for Absorbent Glass Mat. In the AGM battery, the electrolyte is completely bound in a glass fiber fleece. The AGM battery is leak-proof and can also cope with inclined positions without any problems.
The AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) battery or accumulator is a further development of the classic lead acid battery.
The difference between the AGM battery and the lead gel battery lies, as the name suggests, in the different bonding of the electrolyte. In the AGM battery, the electrolyte is bound in a glass fiber fleece.
There are no reviews yet.