Guinea Visa in Germany
All foreigners wishing to visit the Republic of Guinea need a visa, except for countries exempted from visas. Visitors must ensure that they have all the necessary documents as required by the Direction Centrale de la Police aux Frontières (DCPAF).
E-visa Guinea by Bantmann Trade & Consulting UG, Leopoldstr.10, 45139 Essen
Guinean nationals who have obtained German or European nationality can contact our services to apply for an electronic visa or E-visa.
You do not need to go to the Embassy of Guinea in Berlin.
You will receive your electronic visa by email within 5 days and you will have to present it when you arrive in Guinea Conakry.
The immigration officer at Conakry airport will then take your fingerprints and affix the Guinea visa in your passport.
NB: The online application for an E-visa does not entitle you to a visa. Your request may be accepted or denied by the Authority and there is no refund. The application fee charged by the administration to process the visa application. The amount collected is retained by the administration, even if the visa is refused.
Documents to provide for your Guinea Tourism e-visa
– 1 original passport (without passport cover), valid for 6 months after the return date
– 1 Application form to be filled out online and printed (see below).
– 2 recent passport photos in original color: 3.5 x 3.5 cm.
– 1 Copy of a detailed return travel document (return flights). An airline ticket or a round trip flight reservation
– 1 Hotel reservation confirmation or 1 Certificate of accommodation endorsed by a local authority.
– 1 Copy of the vaccination booklet (yellow fever).
Documents to provide for your Guinea Business e-visa
– All documents required for the Tourism e-visa
– 1 Letter of mission from your company dated, signed and stamped mentioning the reasons for the stay in Guinea Conakry and any additional expenses (accommodation,…).
– 1 Letter of invitation from your correspondent in Guinea Conakry.
What are the fees for Visa Guinea in Germany?
The price of the Guinea visa application in Germany varies depending on the exchange rate of the US Dollar, the shipping costs DHL Express or UPS Express, the normal processing time 4-7 working days or Visa Express 48 – 72 hours.
Our rates include the online entry of the consular file on the Guinean governmental portal, the payment of the consular fees online on the portal, our advice, the verification of your file, the correction if necessary, the follow-up of the procedure and the verification of the visa.
Which countries are exempt from visa requirements for entry into Guinea?
If you are a citizen of one of the following countries, you do not need a visa for stays of less than 90 days: Algeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Egypt, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia.