Biometric passport Guinea in Germany
How do I get a biometric Guinea passport in Germany?
To obtain a biometric passport from Guinea in Germany, you must be a Guinean national residing in Germany. The procedure consists of two steps:
1- Pre-registration in the company Bantmann Trade & Consulting UG, located at Leopoldstr.10, 45139 Essen
Pre-enrollment consists of:
a) verify the documents of the person concerned according to the criteria required by the Guinean authorities;
b) make the payment of the passport fees on the Louba Services payment platform, then print the payment receipt;
c) to apply for a consular card if the person concerned does not have one. If not, make a copy of the existing card;
d) complete and print the passport application form as required by Louba Services;
e) make copies of the required documents and make the complete passport application available to the applicant;
f) arrange an appointment for physical enrollment at the Embassy of Guinea in Berlin.
2- Physical registration at theEmbassy of Guinea, located at Jägerstraße 67-69, 10117 Berlin
Physical enrollment consists of:
a) to present themselves physically by appointment to the consular authorities;
b) provide the complete passport application which is checked again by the consular authorities;
c) To carry out a biometric registration;
d) collect a withdrawal receipt once all the formalities have been completed.
Louba Services and its partner company IRIS Corporation Berhad, are the only ones to produce the Guinean biometric passport.
Documents to be provided
- Receipt of payment for obtaining a passport. This receipt is provided only by the bank
- Birth certificate
- Two identity photos (white background)
- Completed passport application form.
- Certificate of Residence (Optional)
- Present yourself and your documents at the nearest passport production center (or at your embassy for applicants located abroad).
- Proceed to your biometric registration. A receipt will be given to you indicating the date you will return to collect your passport.
- Once you have your passport, proceed to the last step which is the delivery in our systems by affixing your fingerprint one last time.